Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I have a claim or board complaint?


Call the AttorneyShield Claims Department at 1-800-510-8240. Talk to one of our professional claim representatives and let him or her help you determine the best course of action. You will not jeopardize your coverage by asking if you have a claim or investigation. We may help you use your coverage to its fullest advantage or point you to resources you may not have been aware you had.

< Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Pages within Claims Services