Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I have a claim or am being investigated by my licensing board?


You should report it to the AttorneyShield Claims Department immediately. Even if you aren't sure whether the situation is an actual claim or licensing board investigation, call the AttorneyShield Claims Department at 1-800-510-8240. Our professional claim representatives will help you determine the best course of action. You will not jeopardize your coverage by asking if you have a claim or investigation. We may help you use your coverage to its fullest advantage or point you to resources you may not have been aware you had.

< Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Pages within Claims Services